ZERO has decided to GO VIRTUAL as well as change the date. The ZERO End Of Prostate Cancer Run/Walk-Hampton Roads will be held virtually on Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 10 a.m. The run/walk will now be held through the Charge Running App, where you’ll be able to run/walk together at the same time on whatever course you choose.
A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
· Register online at http://www.zerocancer.run/hamptonroads (if you have already registered for the in-person, your entry is automatically switched to virtual)
· Continue to Fundraise via your personal page (obtained during registration)- Remember why we are fighting whether in person or virtual!
· $50 donation gets you a race t-shirt
· We can all still run or walk together through the Charge App. Charge App instructions in documents attached.
· Click the link below to learn more about the Charge App. ( This video was created before everyone who registered for in person was switched to virtual, so disregard contacting anyone)
For those interested meet at the King Neptune statue (31st Street. Va Beach) on November 6 before 10AM to walk together!!!!!